Twilight Unleashed
Please Log In or Register
Guests, post and advertise only in advertisements!

Thanks!!
Twilight Unleashed
Please Log In or Register
Guests, post and advertise only in advertisements!

Thanks!!
Twilight Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A twilight role play site, how you least expect it...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
~STAFF!~
    TAYLOR! Jasper & Edward
Alice Cullen Jasper_Hale_Promo-150x150 Alice Cullen Edward-cullen-robert-pattinson-150x150
    RICE! Daylah & Melanie
Alice Cullen Ariel-Winter-150x150 Alice Cullen Selena-Gomez-dark-dress-Disney-necklace-150x150

Alice Cullen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen Empty
PostSubject: Alice Cullen   Alice Cullen Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:44 am

[center]HAUNTED MINDS ARE HAUNTED THOUGHTS

Your Age: 14

I WANNA ROCK TILL THE ROOF COMES OFF!!

Character Name: Alice Cullen

Character Age: Appearence of 19 years Actual age of 100

[color=silver]species: Vampire

DON'T WORRY MY HEART WILL DIE WHEN I'M DEAD

Eye color ( for vampires only!!): Gold

Special power: Premonition

RP sample: Alice wondered into the Cullen mansion with lots of bags in her hand. She went up the staires to her room and dumped them there, She would put them away later. She went to sit on the sofa in the back of the room. She picked up a bag and started to sort out the contents ready to put in the wardrobe. By the time she had emptied one bag the sowas nearly full so she lept up and put them away. When she returned she did the same, over and over again until there was nothing left to put away. Then she wandered down to the living and sat on the main sofa to chill out.

History: Alice Cullen's early history is very vague, as she remembers nothing of her human life and woke up alone as a vampire. It is eventually revealed that she was born around 1901 in Biloxi, Mississippi and was kept in an asylum because she had premonitions, which intensified when she was changed into a vampire. While at the asylum she was always kept in a dark cell, which is another reason why she remembered so little. Alice was changed by an unknown vampire who worked at the asylum, in order to protect her from James, a tracker vampire who was hunting her. She and Bella are the only two people to ever escape James. Unlike most of her adoptive family members, she developed a conscience on her own, which kept her from feeding on humans. She had a vision of her and Jasper in the Cullen family in her early years. In pursuit of this vision, she found Jasper at an empty diner, and the two moved themselves into the Cullens' house. After doing some research (with help from Bella when James was torturing her), Alice found her grave and discovered that the date on her tombstone matched that of her admission to the asylum (she had stolen her file from their records). It is therefore possibly implied that she was "dead" to her family when they confined her there. Through her research she additionally discovered that she had a little sister named Cynthia Brandon, and that Cynthia's daughter, Alice's niece, is still alive in Biloxi ( we want to have a history for the minimum of 300 words which contains a young vampire. How older how longer your history needs to be.)
Back to top Go down

Alice Cullen
Page 1 of 1