Twilight Unleashed
Please Log In or Register
Guests, post and advertise only in advertisements!

Thanks!!
Twilight Unleashed
Please Log In or Register
Guests, post and advertise only in advertisements!

Thanks!!
Twilight Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A twilight role play site, how you least expect it...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
~STAFF!~
    TAYLOR! Jasper & Edward
Rian Volturi Jasper_Hale_Promo-150x150 Rian Volturi Edward-cullen-robert-pattinson-150x150
    RICE! Daylah & Melanie
Rian Volturi Ariel-Winter-150x150 Rian Volturi Selena-Gomez-dark-dress-Disney-necklace-150x150

Rian Volturi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rian Volturi

Rian Volturi

Rian Volturi Empty
PostSubject: Rian Volturi   Rian Volturi Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:15 pm

[center]HAUNTED MINDS ARE HAUNTED THOUGHTS

Your Name: Zoe

Your Age: 16

I WANNA ROCK TILL THE ROOF COMES OFF!!

Character Name: Rian Lydia Volturi

Character Age: 16

species: Vampire

DON'T WORRY MY HEART WILL DIE WHEN I'M DEAD

Eye color ( for vampires only!!): Red

Special power: Aquakenis

RP sample: I was so bored. It was raining outside, so I grabbed my cloak and headed outside. I'd hunted just the other day, so I was okay. I didn't really know what I was gonna do when I got out but I would think of something like always. I kept the hood of my cloak back, I didn't want to cover my face. I accross the square and watched the humans eyes turn to look at me as I did. I hated when they stared at me. I mean seriously, it was so annoying. I felt like punching them all, but I kept control. Thats the one thing Aro had told me was most important; Self control, never loose it or you'll die. He'd told me one day, in my early years. Keep yourself to yourself and ignore them all.

History: When she was human she knew about twilight and didn't really care much for it, to be honest. But when she was 16 that all changed; Litterally. She was changed by a nomadic vampire when she was out camping with her friends. She was alone on the night, she'd gone exploring the forest and got lost when she was changed. The nomadic vampire which changed her left her on the floor burning. Her friends thought she was lost in the forest and went home telling her perants she'd gone missing. They had a huge search for her but didn't find her for before the vampire who changed her left they hid her in an old deralict building at the very edge of the forest. They didn't find her and they gave up after a few weeks. It was posted in the newspapers and on television reports 'The girl who dissapeared'. Thats how the volturi found her, Aro recognized the signs in the news and sent some of the guard to find her and bring her back to him. He explained everything to her and offered her a place in the volturi, which she excepted without hesitation.
Back to top Go down
Daylah Cullen
Admin
Admin
Daylah Cullen

Rian Volturi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rian Volturi   Rian Volturi Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:33 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down

Rian Volturi
Page 1 of 1