Twilight Unleashed
Please Log In or Register
Guests, post and advertise only in advertisements!

Thanks!!
Twilight Unleashed
Please Log In or Register
Guests, post and advertise only in advertisements!

Thanks!!
Twilight Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A twilight role play site, how you least expect it...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
~STAFF!~
    TAYLOR! Jasper & Edward
Taelor Genevieve Smith Jasper_Hale_Promo-150x150 Taelor Genevieve Smith Edward-cullen-robert-pattinson-150x150
    RICE! Daylah & Melanie
Taelor Genevieve Smith Ariel-Winter-150x150 Taelor Genevieve Smith Selena-Gomez-dark-dress-Disney-necklace-150x150

Taelor Genevieve Smith

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taelor

Taelor

Taelor Genevieve Smith Empty
PostSubject: Taelor Genevieve Smith   Taelor Genevieve Smith Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:45 pm

HAUNTED MINDS ARE HAUNTED THOUGHTS

Your Name: ( no name that migh offend people please)Taelor

Your Age: ( we wanna make sure that you are at least a teenager)(almost)17

I WANNA ROCK TILL THE ROOF COMES OFF!!

Character Name: ( not your own name for privacy )Taelor Genevieve Swanson

Character Age: ( highschool students are under the 18 if you are older you can go get a job or go to college )17

species: ( vampire,wolf,human)Human

DON'T WORRY MY HEART WILL DIE WHEN I'M DEAD

RP sample: ( here you put a sample of the minimum of 200 words. We prefer in third person ) Taelor was tired of searching... "Where could she be? I've searched almost the entire globe!" she said to herself. "Elaine, where are you?!" Elaine was her little sister, now about thirteen, who went missing two years ago. Taelor was currently searching in Los Angeles, working her way up the west coast. It was nearly ten o'clock, so she pulled into a hotel for the evening.
The hotel was kind of run-down, but still, it was an affordable place to sleep. She had to lie about her age, because even though she was nearly eighteen, they 'didn't rent to minors.'

History: ( we want to have a history for the minimum of 300 words which contains a young vampire. How older how longer your history needs to be.) Taelor, and her little sister Elaine, were living in Moscow Russia until about two years ago, then Elaine went missing. Taelor, very disturbed over losing the last bit of family she had, went searching. She has searched all of Europe, some of China, and some of Australia, before moving onto the United States.
Back to top Go down
Daylah Cullen
Admin
Admin
Daylah Cullen

Taelor Genevieve Smith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taelor Genevieve Smith   Taelor Genevieve Smith Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:48 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Taelor Genevieve Smith
Page 1 of 1