Twilight Unleashed
Please Log In or Register
Guests, post and advertise only in advertisements!

Thanks!!
Twilight Unleashed
Please Log In or Register
Guests, post and advertise only in advertisements!

Thanks!!
Twilight Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A twilight role play site, how you least expect it...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
~STAFF!~
    TAYLOR! Jasper & Edward
Love Me Or Love Me Not(Open) Jasper_Hale_Promo-150x150 Love Me Or Love Me Not(Open) Edward-cullen-robert-pattinson-150x150
    RICE! Daylah & Melanie
Love Me Or Love Me Not(Open) Ariel-Winter-150x150 Love Me Or Love Me Not(Open) Selena-Gomez-dark-dress-Disney-necklace-150x150

Love Me Or Love Me Not(Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashlee Cullen

Ashlee Cullen

Love Me Or Love Me Not(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Love Me Or Love Me Not(Open)   Love Me Or Love Me Not(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:29 pm

The forest. The most relaxing place Ash knew. Being human,and knowing what she did the forest was the best place she knew. She could stay there,and think. Or heck,she could fall asleep there. It was that peacefull. She loved the sound of nature around her. It was one of the only places she found comfert besides home. She sighed a bit,and lay on a tree,looking at the sky. "I love the stars." She said,smiling. Then Ashlee thought about her crush from Forks. She sighed a bit. He was 14,she was 12. It wasnt going to happen. "Love me or love me not." She mumbled to herself.

Last edited by Ashlee Cullen on Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Or Love Me Not(Open)   Love Me Or Love Me Not(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:37 pm

I had gone for a little run on my own when I picked up a human scent. I immediately slowed down and jumped into a tree to take a closer look.
Back to top Go down
Ashlee Cullen

Ashlee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Or Love Me Not(Open)   Love Me Or Love Me Not(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:42 pm

Ash waved. "Hey Alice." She had hoped she didnt have a comment about her being in the forest alone like she was. Nina did. Nina was 15 though. She was 12. "I guess I'll just get back to Rosalie and Emmett." She said,grabbing her book she was about to begin to read. And,she got up.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Or Love Me Not(Open)   Love Me Or Love Me Not(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:44 pm

"No it's fine" I said jumping down from the tree and skipping over.
Back to top Go down
Ashlee Cullen

Ashlee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Or Love Me Not(Open)   Love Me Or Love Me Not(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:51 pm

Who was Ashlee kidding? Alice wasnt the type of person to ruin that for a girl. "Okay then!" She said,plopping back down beside the tree,and began to read. The Great Gatsby
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Or Love Me Not(Open)   Love Me Or Love Me Not(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:52 pm

I smiled and sat in the shade.
Back to top Go down
Ashlee Cullen

Ashlee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Or Love Me Not(Open)   Love Me Or Love Me Not(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:58 pm

"Dont you love the stars?" Ashlee asked,looking up at the sky,while smiling. The stars were beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Or Love Me Not(Open)   Love Me Or Love Me Not(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:59 pm

"Yes" I said smiling and turning my head to the sky.
Back to top Go down
Ashlee Cullen

Ashlee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Or Love Me Not(Open)   Love Me Or Love Me Not(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 2:29 pm

"Each star means something different" She smiled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Or Love Me Not(Open)   Love Me Or Love Me Not(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 2:30 pm

"Yes" I smiled and carried on looking at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Ashlee Cullen

Ashlee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Or Love Me Not(Open)   Love Me Or Love Me Not(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 2:38 pm

"Hmm." Ash mumbled too herself.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Or Love Me Not(Open)   Love Me Or Love Me Not(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 2:42 pm

My phone vibrated in my pocket so I slipped it out my pocket to look. It was a text from Nina, asking if we could go shopping so I texted back 'of course we can'. I then said "thats a good book isn't it" looking at the book in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Or Love Me Not(Open)   Love Me Or Love Me Not(Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love Me Or Love Me Not(Open)
Page 1 of 1