Twilight Unleashed
Please Log In or Register
Guests, post and advertise only in advertisements!

Thanks!!
Twilight Unleashed
Please Log In or Register
Guests, post and advertise only in advertisements!

Thanks!!
Twilight Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A twilight role play site, how you least expect it...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
~STAFF!~
    TAYLOR! Jasper & Edward
Nina Hale/Turner App Jasper_Hale_Promo-150x150 Nina Hale/Turner App Edward-cullen-robert-pattinson-150x150
    RICE! Daylah & Melanie
Nina Hale/Turner App Ariel-Winter-150x150 Nina Hale/Turner App Selena-Gomez-dark-dress-Disney-necklace-150x150

Nina Hale/Turner App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nina Hale

Nina Hale

Nina Hale/Turner App Empty
PostSubject: Nina Hale/Turner App   Nina Hale/Turner App Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:45 am

[center]HAUNTED MINDS ARE HAUNTED THOUGHTS

Your Name: Zoe

Your Age: 16

I WANNA ROCK TILL THE ROOF COMES OFF!!

Character Name: Nina Hale/Turner

Character Age: 15

species: human

DON'T WORRY MY HEART WILL DIE WHEN I'M DEAD

Eye color ( for vampires only!!): ( red,gold )

Special power: ( for vampires only!)

RP sample: I was out shopping today with Alice. I love going shopping, especially when it was with Alice. It made everything feel more fun. It was cloudy outside, but that didn't spoil our fun. We must have gone into 100 different shops and spent more money on this shopping trip then any of the others we'd been on. I loved it, we'd tryed on so much stuff. But my legs started to ache from all the walking and I was starting to get tired. Can we go home now please? I asked. Of corse Alice agreed and we went back to the car with like 50 different bags. I was glad when she opened the car doors and I dumped myself on the seat straight away. I put the bags on the backseat. She set off driving home and I opened the window so I could feel the wind on my face.

History: Nina has never really fit in anywhere. She spent her early years in a foster home, for her parents died when she was little in a car crash. She never really had a family, she never got adopted or fostered by anyone. She was always the odd one out. She didn't mind it though, she liked having time to herself; some privacy. Though she also wanted to be fostered or adopted by someone; it never happened. So she ran away from the foster home when she was 13, she ran and ran. She was caught and the foster home decided to send her to America, because they couldn't cope with her and thought she'd have a better chance at getting fostered if she moved. She went with no fuss, because to her it was a new start something she'd always wanted. Though she didn't expect to be fostered or adopted anyway. But she didn't care a couple more years and she could leave and go live by herself, get away from everything. When she arrived at the age of 14 she ran away again during the night. She hid in the forest, not wanting to be caught and thats were Alice found her. One thing lead to another and Alice became her adoptive mum and Jasper her adoptive Dad. She got told everything, and was completely shocked at first. She didn't believe them but Alice explained in detail and showed her things and in time she came to believe.
Back to top Go down

Nina Hale/Turner App
Page 1 of 1