Twilight Unleashed
Please Log In or Register
Guests, post and advertise only in advertisements!

Thanks!!
Twilight Unleashed
Please Log In or Register
Guests, post and advertise only in advertisements!

Thanks!!
Twilight Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A twilight role play site, how you least expect it...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
~STAFF!~
    TAYLOR! Jasper & Edward
Nina and Melanie Meet Jasper_Hale_Promo-150x150 Nina and Melanie Meet Edward-cullen-robert-pattinson-150x150
    RICE! Daylah & Melanie
Nina and Melanie Meet Ariel-Winter-150x150 Nina and Melanie Meet Selena-Gomez-dark-dress-Disney-necklace-150x150

Nina and Melanie Meet

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jasper Hale
Admin
Admin
Jasper Hale

Nina and Melanie Meet Empty
PostSubject: Nina and Melanie Meet   Nina and Melanie Meet Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:14 pm

We pulled up to the house..
Back to top Go down
https://twilightunleashed.rpg-board.net
Melanie Turner

Melanie Turner

PostSubject: Re: Nina and Melanie Meet   Nina and Melanie Meet Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:19 pm

I got out of the car and smiled. The house was huge. I ran up too the door,and knocked as loudly as possible. I was so excited. I was literally jumping.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale
Admin
Admin
Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: Nina and Melanie Meet   Nina and Melanie Meet Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:20 pm

I calmed her down a little. "We don't have to knock. I live here." I said laughing, while opening the door. Once inside I called "Alice, Nina, Edward, Bella, Carlisle, Esme, Rosalie, Emmett-and the rest of the gang, please come downstairs! there is someone you need to meet."

Edward came down the stairs, asking "Who is it Jasper?" once at the bottom Melanie recognized him immediately.

Last edited by Jasper Hale on Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Nina and Melanie Meet   Nina and Melanie Meet Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:24 pm

I came down the stairs and stood near the sofa looking at the girl id seen in my vision.
Back to top Go down
Nina Hale

Nina Hale

PostSubject: Re: Nina and Melanie Meet   Nina and Melanie Meet Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:26 pm

I followed Alice down the stairs. I was much slower down the stairs then the rest of the family like usual.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale
Admin
Admin
Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: Nina and Melanie Meet   Nina and Melanie Meet Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:26 pm

"Alice, I presume you already know who this is?"
Back to top Go down
Melanie Turner

Melanie Turner

PostSubject: Re: Nina and Melanie Meet   Nina and Melanie Meet Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:31 pm

I smiled a little,and waited for Nina. I wondered what she would think if she saw a girl just like her standing at the door. Oh,I knew. DANGER DANGER THE INFAMOUS NINA IS SEEING THINGS! Or something along those lines. I didnt think I was close,because didnt twins like have this thing where they thought completely oppisote. Okay,no. That was wrong. I only had one thing too say after thinking that "Never Trust Melanie Turner."

Then,I saw a guy who looked like Rob Patz. But,he wouldnt have dressed exactly like the character. "Eh. Edward Cullen? I think I may have read TOO much Twilight last night." I rolled my eyes a bit,then ran over to Nina. I hugged her tight. "NINA! OH MY GOD ITS REALLY YOU!" I yelled,overfilled with joy.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Nina and Melanie Meet   Nina and Melanie Meet Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:33 pm

I smiled, "Of course I did" I answered Jasper. I then turned my gaze to watch them both meet.
Back to top Go down
Nina Hale

Nina Hale

PostSubject: Re: Nina and Melanie Meet   Nina and Melanie Meet Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:35 pm

This girl looked exactly like me. I didn't know her though. Errr... Yeah. I said, trying to remember if I had met her before.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale
Admin
Admin
Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: Nina and Melanie Meet   Nina and Melanie Meet Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:35 pm

"No You're right. My name is Edward Cullen." Then the rest of us went around introducing ourselves.
"Jasper Hale" I said.
"Bella Cullen"
"Alice Cullen"
"Emmett Cullen"
"Rosalie Hale"
"Carlisle Cullen"
"Esme Cullen"
"Renesmee Cullen"
"Daylah Cullen"

then last but not least,

"Nina Turner Hale"
Back to top Go down
Melanie Turner

Melanie Turner

PostSubject: Re: Nina and Melanie Meet   Nina and Melanie Meet Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:38 pm

"So. I'm dreaming arent I? Theres no way, that, vampires.can.exist.NO WAY! Its all just a fictional story that Stephanie Myer wrote. I am seriously dreaming right now,and I can wake up any moment." I said,my hands on my hips. Even though I thought I had met my sister,it was pretty obvious I was dreaming. I didnt even have to pinch myself. Because,this was no reality.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale
Admin
Admin
Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: Nina and Melanie Meet   Nina and Melanie Meet Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:39 pm

Daylah skipped over and pinched her... "No, you're awake."

We all burst out laughing..
Back to top Go down
Melanie Turner

Melanie Turner

PostSubject: Re: Nina and Melanie Meet   Nina and Melanie Meet Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:42 pm

"OW!" I shouted. This was wierd. Nina was living with the Cullens? The Cullens existed? Vampires existed? Wow,I needed a serious reality check. I was pretty sure everyone in the world was dead by now. Vampires did exist after all. I had begin to get regret. I should have never visited Forks. Dumbest idea I had ever had.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale
Admin
Admin
Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: Nina and Melanie Meet   Nina and Melanie Meet Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:44 pm

"Don't regret anything. It lead you to your sister, and the truth." Edward said.
Back to top Go down
Nina Hale

Nina Hale

PostSubject: Re: Nina and Melanie Meet   Nina and Melanie Meet Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:47 pm

The shock hit me, I had a sister? Thats one thing knew I'd found out today.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Nina and Melanie Meet   Nina and Melanie Meet Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:56 pm

I smiled, I was excited. I only just stopped myself from jumping up and down.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Turner

Melanie Turner

PostSubject: Re: Nina and Melanie Meet   Nina and Melanie Meet Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:59 pm

"So its true about the pixie?" I whispered in my sisters ear,eying Alice. I was both shocked,and mad about the whole Edward thing. It wasnt fair that he could read everyone's thoughts except Bella's.
Back to top Go down
Nina Hale

Nina Hale

PostSubject: Re: Nina and Melanie Meet   Nina and Melanie Meet Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:01 pm

I laughed. Yeah, it is. She can see the future and everything.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Nina and Melanie Meet   Nina and Melanie Meet Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:02 pm

"I saw you coming and I'm guessing you are a fan of the saga?" I said
Back to top Go down
Melanie Turner

Melanie Turner

PostSubject: Re: Nina and Melanie Meet   Nina and Melanie Meet Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:04 pm

"Eh. Yeah. But for some reason,people have stopped talking about it. When, I talk about it with Dotty,whose my friend,everyone look at us like we're crazy." I said,both scared and shocked at the whole experience. It took alot too take it in.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Nina and Melanie Meet   Nina and Melanie Meet Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:06 pm

I smiled and nodded. I walked over to stand with Jasper and took his hand.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Turner

Melanie Turner

PostSubject: Re: Nina and Melanie Meet   Nina and Melanie Meet Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:10 pm

I had gotten bored. I tapped my toe rappidly,it made a loud noise,so I stopped. Then,I looked around the room,and began too hum too myself.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale
Admin
Admin
Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: Nina and Melanie Meet   Nina and Melanie Meet Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:38 pm

"Nina, why don't you give Melanie the grand tour?"
Back to top Go down
Nina Hale

Nina Hale

PostSubject: Re: Nina and Melanie Meet   Nina and Melanie Meet Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:50 pm

Yeah sure. I said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Turner

Melanie Turner

PostSubject: Re: Nina and Melanie Meet   Nina and Melanie Meet Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:49 pm

"WEE!" I yelled,following her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nina and Melanie Meet   Nina and Melanie Meet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nina and Melanie Meet
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next